Monday, October 6, 2014

When She Ate

For the first weeks of this trip I ate everything. ..bread, cheese, cow yogurt,  fried potatoes,  fish... and cookies! !!

Then I got the severe vertigo and decided to take it easy with what I eat.

This was a happy day stealing Dale's fried potato. ...ala Papa style.  For those not in the know. ..my dad used to sneak favored foods off our plates by diverting our attention to something in the room.... he would mostly steal avocado.... or the last tomato.... the best of whatever. Sometimes he ate it... sometimes he hid it until we noticed.

I ate Dale's potato.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello, Kathy. Of course we know each other, even we've spoken just twice. It's me - Nancy King from Prague :)

      Delete
  2. I keep looking for more posts everyday, twice a day. Are you ok? Having fun and beauty? PLEASE find internet and post. I need to know you are ok.

    ReplyDelete