Sunday, October 5, 2014

Crete refrigerator and lots of rocks.

Dale carrying our frig at the sweet Oasis Rooms in Elounda on Crete.   The place I spent a night in a hospital for severe vertigo...entitre treatment which included 3 different kinds of doctors, and overnight stay cost about $60.  Treated for the same thing at Enloe last year. Didn't spend the night. ..cost about $5000!

Picture of me on the road is where I had just rescued 3 sheep from the busy road by herding them back through an open place in fence.   As they bellowed on the steep hillside below and as I congratulated my self on my selfless shepherding. ....it occurred to Dale and to me that perhaps I had just locked them away from all their buddies and where they wanted and should have been.   Hmmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. beautiful place..planning for my vacation huhu


    Android Phone Rating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crete was mostly very busy and not too relaxing. ...very geared to tourists in a way that did not fit us well. Jenny.....do we know each other?

    ReplyDelete