Sunday, August 17, 2014

Views,Cut and Paste

There have been 75 views of this blog.  Half of them are probably me trying to figure out how to do things and the rest are the 5 of you who have read the blog and are trying to figure out how to comment in order to keep me company..... and only Chris of Veggie Voyagers, an experienced blogger, seems to know how to comment in a way that I can see it.  I am trying to find out what's up... and will post as soon as I find out how it all works.

In the mean time I need to do a meditation so I am ready for my meditation session with Don tomorrow.  Now that would be a good thing to know how to do... (I'm not referring to meditation but yes.. that would be good too)...    I'm referring to finding out how to link a website from here.  Like for Complete Self Attunement. I can cut and past.

Speaking of cut and paste... I used to try to "help" the other kindergarteners who seemed to need a LOT of help with scissors and paste... except Mary and Amy. They probably already knew.  Of course, Amy DID eat paste........

Here's the cut and paste for today:

 http://www.csaprocess.com/  My list of Find This Out is long and rather endless.

So, in summary: I have been cutting and pasting for over 60 years. I will find out about comments soon and write how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment