Thursday, August 7, 2014

Paperclay, Worthy Youth and Entropy

Yesterday I drove too many times to town to figure out clay to use for puppet head, hands and feet and ended up where I started at Grace's house learning how to use Paperclay.  I have always been afraid of the potential toxicity of FIMO and the like (that is why I have never used it with myself or students), and Grace assured me I was right to be fearful.

Now I have to clean the house before my buddy gets home since he has been gone a week and the only way I can describe my living habits would need to use the word entropy.

At some point, if I haven't burnt my oatmeal once again, I will eat and then tidy up some more and then~~~ up to the art room to play with Paperclay.

I have been avoiding coming back to Facebook ( I QUIT a few months ago) for all the obvious reasons of privacy and corporate take over.... but I keep getting notices ( because as far as I can tell there is no real way to QUIT FB ) of all the interesting, sweet, kooky and some important things that each of my friends post. I used to think that "friends" was such a trite word/process on facebook, until I realized that they ARE all my friends.

Like.. from Fearless Frank. Check this out. We are SAVED!!!!   Here's to brilliant youth all over the world!

http://www.upworthy.com/next-time-you-eat-a-banana-remember-this-girls-amazing-and-successful-experiment?g=2&c=upw1


No comments:

Post a Comment