Saturday, August 16, 2014

New keyboard and the wonders of technology...when you know how to work it.

This is my first entry with the new fantaastic teeny tiny keyboard that weighs nothing and cost little, that turns my phone into a much more finger frinedly tool.  Awesome!

So now I can travel and blog. 

I am so grateful to be planning this trip.  I am learning so much.  Today about Bosnia from Chris and Dale... and facing my fears about visiting war torn places.  They both know how to focus on the healing that is taking place in the context of the larger and longer histories of the people and cultures.  I am blessed to have them both in my fairly uninfomed life.  They broaden me.

Puppets are working their way out of my hands and into the world....but then... not really either.   I am such a novice with the little things. We shall see if my learning curve and experimentations result in anything or should I say anyone who can travel to Europe.  Small and light, needless to say.  Europeans are the masters of the art and I am looking forward to the exposure.

I am going to get another blog going to share the work and play I did with my mother when she had her stroke.  I was going to write a book, but blogs are so much more expedient and accessiible and growth inducing with the immediacy of the writing and the comunication with any readers.

I don't pick up any spellcheck with this keyboard and app.  THAT could be a challenge.  I will try to fyx that ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment